This Experience Includes:
- 4-VIP Tickets to “Sold Out” Concert
- Chauffeured Limousine Transportation to the Anthem
- Lunch Experience for 4
- Personal Meet & Greet with Maggie
- Photo Ops
- Autographed Vinyl of Maggie’s Debut Album “Heard It In A Past Life”
- Dinner Experience for 4 in DC
- VIP Limousine Arrival at the Anthem for Concert
- “Special VIP” Seating to Enjoy the Show!
- Limousine Transportation back to your Pickup Location
- Your Support of the John H. “Jack” Burbage, Jr. Regional Cancer Care Center
Experience an evening with Maggie Rogers at Washington DC’s Newest Concert Venue, The Anthem’s SOLD OUT event on October 8, 2019.
From the moment the Limousine arrives to pick you up (within 3 hours of the venue) you will enjoy a special VIP experience beginning with lunch. Get swept away and enjoy a personal meet & greet with photo ops and autographed vinyl of Maggie’s Debut album “Heard it in a Past Life”. You and 3 guests will then enjoy a dining experience at “Officina.” Your chauffeur will take you back to the ANTHEM where you will receive yet another SPECIAL VIP experience in the perfect location to enjoy MAGGIE Live at the Anthem.
After the concert, your limousine will take you back to reality. This evening with Maggie will be an amazing experience for you and your guests while you are also supporting Atlantic General Campaign for the Future & the John H. “Jack” Burbage, Jr. Regional Cancer Care center in Berlin, MD. Thank you for your support!